Trying to download pgpool but found the site is down :-( - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jahnavi Chintakunta
Subject Trying to download pgpool but found the site is down :-(
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I tried to download pg pool but found that the site is down.

www.pgpool.projects.postgresql.org

The site pgofundry is also down,.

Can you please let me know if the site is moved or if I am missing anything.

Thanks

Jahnavi

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or Mail.Admin@infotech-enterprises.com and delete the original message.