Re: [HACKERS] regressin failure on latest CVS - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rocco Altier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] regressin failure on latest CVS
Date
List pgsql-patches
This patch fixes the interval regression on my AIX box (kookaburra) by
only doing integer math on the interval, instead of float/double math.

I think this is the correct way to handle this, since it's an integer
data type.

I don't know if it will fix Olivier's problem, since I wasn't able to
reproduce it.

Thanks,
    -rocco