Re: Not sure if this crash is in psql odbc driver? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Itnal, Prakash (NSN - IN/Bangalore)
Subject Re: Not sure if this crash is in psql odbc driver?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> If you can reduce the test to a small self-contained test case that
> reproduces the crash, that would be best. Can you provide more details
> on the application and how it uses the driver? Is it multi-threaded?
> What ODBC functions does it call? What config options are you using?

We tried to create a self contained program to reproduce the issue but
the issue is not observed with self contained program. It is only observed
with actual application code. So is why I am not fully confident of issue
being in psql odbc driver code but at the same time we do not find any
suspicion in using any of the ODBC APIs.

We will run the test again with debug enabled psql odbc driver code and
share the backtrace.

It is multi-threaded application.

ODBC configuration is almost all default:
# cat odbc.ini
[PostgreSQL]
Description    = data source for PostgreSQL
Driver         = PostgreSQL

# cat odbcinst.ini
[PostgreSQL]
Description    = psql_odbc for PostgreSQL
Driver         = /opt/PostgresClient/lib/psqlodbcw.so
Setup          =
FileUsage      = 1
Threading      = 0

--