PostgreSQL contrib 9.2.x - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ac@hsk.hk
Subject PostgreSQL contrib 9.2.x
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 12.04, I have used installer to install PostgreSQL 9.2.1, the contrib modules are not installed together with the core.

I tried to run:

sudo apt-get install postgresql-contrib
  libnet-daemon-perl linux-headers-3.2.0-33 libdbi-perl libdbd-mysql-perl
  libplrpc-perl linux-headers-3.2.0-33-generic
  libossp-uuid16 libpq5 postgresql-9.1 postgresql-client-9.1
  postgresql-client-common postgresql-common postgresql-contrib-9.1
Suggested packages:
  uuid oidentd ident-server locales-all postgresql-doc-9.1 libdbd-pg-perl
  libossp-uuid16 libpq5 postgresql-9.1 postgresql-client-9.1
  postgresql-client-common postgresql-common postgresql-contrib
  postgresql-contrib-9.1
0 upgraded, 8 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 5,995 kB of archives.
After this operation, 17.6 MB of additional disk space will be used.

I could see that it would install older PostgreSQL 9.1 and postgresql-contrib-9.1.  As I already have 9.2.1 and do not want to have older version 9.1 in parallel, I aborted the apt install.

How can I get pure postgresql-contrib for Postgresql 9.2.x?

Thanks
ac