Re: BUG #2735: DEBUG: Error 2769: Custom Action GetAvailableLocales did not close 1 MSIHANDLEs - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BUG #2735: DEBUG: Error 2769: Custom Action GetAvailableLocales did not close 1 MSIHANDLEs
Date
List pgsql-bugs
=20

You were likely at the correct FAQ and the correct question, but too
early in it. Specifiaclly, the part about cygwin seems it could apply.
Either that, or some other DLL is hanging upon loading - check what kind
of perl/python/tcl DLLs you have in the system PATH and try to
temporarily remove them.

//Magnus