Re: [HACKERS] snprintf() argument reordering not working under Windows in 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [HACKERS] snprintf() argument reordering not working under Windows in 8.1
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Here is the commit:
>
>     revision 1.409
>     date: 2005/05/05 19:15:54;  author: momjian;  state:
> Exp;  lines: +8 -2
>     On Win32, libintl replaces snprintf() with its own version that
>     understands arg control, so we don't need our own.  In fact, it
>     also uses macros that conflict with ours, so we _can't_ use
>     our own.
>
> So, I think it was Magnus who said that Win32 didn' need and
> couldn't use our snprintf.  Magnus, any ideas?

I don't recall having said that. I can't promise I didn't, but if so I
don't remember why.

(And I do remember Nicolais fixes, so I think I should've thought of
that before saying something like that)

//Magnus