Re: New Chinese FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: New Chinese FAQ
Date
List pgsql-www
> Hi, all
>
> I'm on it. I use the file Bruce point out (with is a utf8
> encoding), and use iconv convert it back to gb2312 and edit
> the file, thus keep the version correct, and I'll do some
> reformat job. The old file had been done in windows
> environment, so too much tag problem, now I'll recheck it.
> Will send it later.

Sounds good.

Note taht we can deal with either UTF8 or GB2312 encoding in the file,
but the META header has to indicate the correct encoding. The website
will convert GB2312 to UTF8 on the fly, or just leave utf8 alone if it's
already in that encoding.

//Magnus