Re: Added columns to pg_stat_activity - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Added columns to pg_stat_activity
Date
List pgsql-patches
Certainly seems that way. Missed a .diff for the rules output there...
Should be a simple replace, from what I can tell what's in the output on
the buildfarm boxes I checked is correct, the expected file shuold
changed.

Oops.

//Magnus