Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available
Date
List pgsql-www
> > Why not just make bt.postgresql.org a redirect to
> www.postgresql.org?
>
> Because it wouldn't have actual links to the .torrents.

Not sure I follow you there? The torrents would still be on
http://bt.postgresql.org/<something>.torrent. But requests for
/index.html (or .php or what it happens to be) would redirect to
www.postgresql.org, which in turn wuold contain links back to
bt.postgresql.rog for the .torrents.

> > For the main page only of course, as the actual .torrents are still
> > served there. Should be a 5 minute hack to do...
>
> Don't I wish.

At least we're in agreement that far ;-)

//Magnus