Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available
Date
List pgsql-www

Huh?

Firstly, what do you mean by artists not getting off their asses? - if
your're referring to me, then I've have manually updated the torrent
list on www ever since it's been there with the latest torrents,
however, I'm neither an artist, nor do I have a donkey! ;-p

Secondly, last time round we discussed this you said you would update
the main website page with new torrents yourself. To that end, I gave
you access to the web CVS on Gborg as we discussed, and I reminded you
about it over the weekend.

Regards, Dave.