Re: [PERFORM] [pgsql-hackers-win32] scalability issues on win32 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [PERFORM] [pgsql-hackers-win32] scalability issues on win32
Date
List pgsql-patches
Attached patch solves the problem for me.Didn't see anything of the
problem you described about hangs in my implementation. Probably because
mine exits at the first sign of a linebreak.

//Magnus

Attachment