Re: [PORTS] Windows XP could not get token information: 122 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [PORTS] Windows XP could not get token information: 122
Date
List pgsql-patches
Since nobody did :-), here is the patch to fix pgwin32_is_service() to use dynamic buffers.

Fred - this applies to current cvs. There has been some error msg cleanups since beta4, so I'm not sure it'll apply cleanly to that one.

//Magnus

-----Original Message-----
From: Magnus Hagander
Sent: den 13 november 2004 23:56
To: Fred Pederndong; pgsql-ports@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] Windows XP could not get token information: 122

This is clearly a case of oversight in my fix of token buffers in src/backend/port/win32/security.c.

pgwin32_is_admin() correctly uses a dynamic buffer. pgwin32_is_service() does not.

I'll code up a patch for this tomorrow, unless beaten to it. If you want to do it yourself, just copy the logic from is_admin to is_service. note that there are two calls to gettokeninformation in is_service - both need dynamic buffers.

//Magnus