Re: [HACKERS] src/timezone/pgtz __imp__my_exec_path - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [HACKERS] src/timezone/pgtz __imp__my_exec_path
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
> beta4 - cygwin:
> postgres.exe fails to build, because __imp__my_exec_path from
> src/timezone/pgtz.o cannot be resolved. previously it was not
> imported.

This could be related to the patch that went in last weekend to fix
compiles on Win32. DLLIMPORT was added to the header. If the Makefile
did not change, then that is your problem - that patch changed botht he
makefile and the header. See
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2004-10/msg00321.php

Does CYGWIN perhaps need the same Makefile patch?

//Magnus