Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
I've built with the static libs on MingW, but it's been a while since I did it with MSVC. It's asking specifically for
libpq.dll?Or is it some other DLL? And if libpq, which exports is it looking for? (Use depends.exe from the support
toolsto find out)

//Magnus