Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] win32 setitimer implementation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] win32 setitimer implementation
Date
List pgsql-patches
Ok, here's an updated timer.c that fixes these concerns and also adds a
$postgresql$ header to the file.

It also removes the check if value == NULL, since that is now Asserted
instead. And it really should never happen based on the places where
setitimer is used.

The patch stays unchanged, just a new timer.c

//Magnus

Attachment