FW: sql exception problem - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Venkataseshareddy.Gotham@bwir.com
Subject FW: sql exception problem
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Subject: sql exception problem

Hi ,

As we talked about in the meeting today, when a SQLException occurs, the
database ignores all subsequent queries.

I've attached the catalina.out file which shows the SQLException (on line
11547) and the subsequent errors (such as on line 11733).

I've also attached the pgsql log file, which shows the message "current
transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block".

We need to find a way to end the transaction after a SQLException occurs
so that the program can continue and the database will respond instead of
ignoring the queries.

Thanks for you help with this,

SESHA REDDY