Re: Getting a list of tables in a database with Perl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Melloy
Subject Re: Getting a list of tables in a database with Perl
Date
List pgsql-general
If you want slightly less formatted output, you can pull some
relational database magic:
select c.relname as "Table" from pg_class c where c.relkind = 'r' and
c.relname !~ '^pg_';
will pull up a list of all user-created tables.