Re: USING INDEX TABLESPACE - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: USING INDEX TABLESPACE
Date
List pgsql-patches
> The attached patch allows the specification of the tablespace the index
> is to be created in for unique and pk constraints.  It also fixes the
> dumping of such constraints so that they are restored into the correct
> tablespace, after they have been moved with SET TABLESPACE.  This is
> currently an outstanding pg_dump bug.

Applied.  I also added some code to ruleutils.c to make
pg_get_constraintdef output the USING INDEX TABLESPACE clause at need.

We might want to think about getting pg_dump to rely more on
pg_get_constraintdef and friends, instead of native wit ...

            regards, tom lane