Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Oct 2021, at 18:14, Jacob Champion <pchampion@vmware.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2021-10-01 at 08:55 +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Ah, that makes perfect sense.  I was too focused on hunting in what new was
>> linked against that I overlooked the obvious.  Thanks for finding these.
>
> No problem at all :) The exit() check is useful but still a little
> opaque, I think, especially since (from my newbie perspective) there's
> so much of the pgcommon staticlib that is forbidden for use in libpq.

Thanks!  These changes looks good.  Since you accidentally based this on v43
and not the v44 I posted with the cryptohash fix in, the attached is a v45 with
both your v44 and the previous one, all rebased over HEAD.

Attachment