Re: COPY FROM WHEN condition - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: COPY FROM WHEN condition
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 1/22/19 10:00 AM, Surafel Temesgen wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 6:22 PM Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com <mailto:tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:
>

>     I think the condition can be just
>
>         if (contain_volatile_functions(cstate->whereClause)) { ... }

I've pushed a fix for the volatility check.

Attached is a patch for the other issue, creating a separate batch
context long the lines outlined in the previous email. It's a bit too
late for me to push it now, especially right before a couple of days
off. So I'll push that in a couple of days.

regards

Attachment