Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Zhilin
Subject Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Thank you, Jian, for nice comments!
PFA version with your recommendations.

Andrey,
I didn't yet check your patches, but at least compiler complains about added, but unused variable "
miss_oversized_tuple".

verify_nbtree.c:2898:7: warning: unused variable 'miss_oversized_tuple' [-Wunused-variable]
        bool miss_oversized_tuple = false;

So patch has been updated to fix this warning.

Attached v4, rebased version with Jian's comments & removed unused variable.

Thanks,
 Michael.