Re: how to add more than 1600 columns in a table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: how to add more than 1600 columns in a table?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/24/19 1:17 PM, pabloa98 wrote:
> Hello
>
> Sadly today we hit the 1600 columns limit of Postgresql 11.
>
> How could we add more columns?
>
> Note: Tables are OK. We truly have 2400 columns now. Each column
> represents a value in a matrix.

Not sure how hit 1600 column limit = having 2400 columns?

Off hand I would say you are using the wrong tool for the job. More
information on what you trying to achieve might help get you to the
correct tool.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com