Re: Need help building SQL query - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Swierczek
Subject Re: Need help building SQL query
Date
List pgsql-novice
Case in point, my uncle is an Oracle database administrator for a Lockheed Martin site.  When I mentioned PL/pgSQL, he was shocked - he had no idea Postgres had a PL/SQL analog.

Unfortunately, he's too low down on the corporate food chain to push for a migration.