Re: ICU locale validation / canonicalization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: ICU locale validation / canonicalization
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2023-03-23 at 10:16 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> I could get rid of the SQL-callable function and move the rest of the
> changes into 0006. I'll see if that arrangement works better, and
> that
> way we can add the SQL-callable function later (or perhaps not at all
> if it's not desired).

Attached a new series that doesn't include the SQL-callable function.
It's probably better to just wait and see what functions seem actually
useful to users.

I included a new small patch to fix a potential UCollator leak and make
the errors more consistent.

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS