Re: obtaining difference between minimum value and next in size - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina
Subject Re: obtaining difference between minimum value and next in size
Date
List pgsql-sql
John,

Great to hear it helped you out

Best,
Oliver
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [SQL] obtaining difference between minimum value and next in size

Cheers oliverios and tom for your speedy replies. Unfortunately using v8.3 so the new functions are out. A big credit to oliverios for his sql fu, that seems to do exactly what I want and I think I pretty much understand the query. I always forget the comparison on the rows when thinking about groups.

John