Re: Perl/DBI vs Native - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Valentin Bogdanov
Subject Re: Perl/DBI vs Native
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks Guys, this is really useful, especially the pg_service.conf. I have got an app where the connection parameters
haveto be set in 3 different places I was thinking of writing something myself but now that I know of pg_service.conf,
problemsolved.

Regards,
Val