Re: [GENERAL] BDR question on dboid conflicts - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Zhu, Joshua
Subject Re: [GENERAL] BDR question on dboid conflicts
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, sounds like that's something unique in my environment/setup.

Here are the results of bdr.bdr_get_local_nodeid() for four nodes in a group,
Node 1: (6480169638493465053,1,16386)
Node 2: (6480169638493465053,1,20225)
Node 3: (6480169638493465053,1,29164)
Node 4: (6480169638493465053,1,20227)

And here is what pg_replication_slots table looks like on Node 4
bdr_20227_6480169638493465053_1_29164__ | bdr    | logical   |  20227 | mydb   | t      |       9603 |      |
7750| 0/2D4E780   | 0/2D4E7B8

bdr_20227_6480169638493465053_1_16386__ | bdr    | logical   |  20227 | mydb   | t      |       9602 |      |
7750| 0/2D4E780   | 0/2D4E7B8

bdr_20227_6480169638493465053_1_20225__ | bdr    | logical   |  20227 | mydb   | t      |       9601 |      |
7750| 0/2D4E780   | 0/2D4E7B8