Re: pg_restore problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roopali Sharma
Subject Re: pg_restore problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks your feedback Tom.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:42 PM
To: Roopali Sharma
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] pg_restore problem

"Roopali Sharma" <roopali.sharma@waterford.org> writes:
> I am trying to restore data from a production server (using Postgresql
> 7.3.x) to a test server using the latest release 7.4.1.
> It throws this error:
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  could not

> find function "dblink_tok" in file
> "/usr/local/pgsql7.4.1/lib/dblink.so"

I see in the 7.3 dblink sources:

 * Note: dblink_tok is DEPRECATED;
 * it *will* be removed in favor of the new version on next release

and indeed it seems to be gone in 7.4.  Better update your code.

            regards, tom lane

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.