pg_restore problems - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Roopali Sharma
Subject pg_restore problems
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,
=20
I am trying to restore data from a production server (using Postgresql
7.3.x) to a test server using the latest release 7.4.1.
This is what I did:
1) dropdb -U postgres testdb
2) createdb -U postgres testdb
3) pg_restore -U postgres -O -d testdb data.tar
It throws this error:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  could not
find function "dblink_tok" in file "/usr/local/pgsql7.4.1/lib/dblink.so"
=20
Any input would be appreciated.
=20
thanks
Roopali Sharma
Software Engineer
Waterford Institute
Phone: 801.938.1713=20
=20=20
This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for th=
e named recipient only.=20
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments=
.=20
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using i=
nformation in this e-mail is prohibited.=20
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.=20=20