Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/03/31 15:16, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
>> + The memory contexts will be logged based on the log configuration
>> set. For example:
>>
>> How do you think?
>
> How about "The memory contexts will be logged in the server log" ?
> I think "server log" doesn't suggest any concrete target.

Or just using "logged" is enough?

Also I'd like to document that one message for each memory context is logged.
So what about the following?

     One message for each memory context will be logged. For example,

> +1 from me. It looks like more compliant with the standard?

+1, too.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao