Re: drop table if exists mytable; - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gurjeet Singh
Subject Re: drop table if exists mytable;
Date
List pgsql-general
I am not sure if I understood the problem correctly!!!

Can you not use the standard command "DROP TABLE IF EXISTS table1" that PG provides?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/sql-droptable.html

Or is it that you are on a version of PG where "IF EXISTS" syntax is not available?

Regards,

--
gurjeet[.singh]@EnterpriseDB.com
singh.gurjeet@{ gmail | hotmail | yahoo }.com