Resolved! (was: Re[8]: WTF is going on with PG_VERSION?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Resolved! (was: Re[8]: WTF is going on with PG_VERSION?)
Date
List pgsql-general
     Well, thanks to everybody who helped!

     It was indeed the problem with opening files - the limit was set
to 1024 with more than 100 possible backends...

     Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to change the error message in
the future versions of Postgres, 'cause now it is somewhat...
misleading... ;->

Greetings, The Hermit Hacker!

--
Yours, Alexey V. Borzov