Re: TAP output format in pg_regress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: TAP output format in pg_regress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 28 Nov 2022, at 20:02, Nikolay Shaplov <dhyan@nataraj.su> wrote:

> From my reviewer's point of view patch is ready for commit.
>
> Thank you for your patience :-)

Thanks for review.

The attached tweaks a few comments and attempts to address the compiler warning
error in the CFBot CI.  Not sure I entirely agree with the compiler there but
here is an attempt to work around it at least (by always copying the va_list
for the logfile). It also adds a missing va_end for the logfile va_list.

I hope this is close to a final version of this patch (commitmessage needs a
bit of work though).

> PS Should I change commitfest status?

Sure, go ahead.

Attachment