Re: Corruption with IMMUTABLE functions in index expression. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: Corruption with IMMUTABLE functions in index expression.
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> 11 окт. 2021 г., в 20:47, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> On Monday, October 11, 2021, Prabhat Sahu <prabhat.sahu@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> While using IMMUTABLE functions in index expression, we are getting below corruption on HEAD.
>
> That function is not actually immutable (the system doesn’t check whether your claim of immutability and the function
definitionmatch, its up to you to know and specify the correct label for what the function does) so not our problem.
Writea trigger instead.
+1, but the error is strange. This might be a sign of some wrong assumption somewhere. My wild guess is that metapage
isread before it was written.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.