Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Loading Oracle Spatial Data to Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Loading Oracle Spatial Data to Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8/20/20 7:57 AM, Ko, Christina wrote:

> [...]

Where does the above error appear?

Does SDO2GEOJSON work when run on the Oracle database?

As I understand it SDO2GEOJSON  converts SDO_GEOMETRY object to
GeoJSON(https://spatialdbadvisor.com/oracle_spatial_tips_tricks/206/sdo2geojson)

Not sure how well that is going to work even if the function runs as you
are trying to put JSON into a Postgres(PostGIS) geometry field.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com