Re: Prevent users from creating tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Prevent users from creating tables
Date
List pgsql-general
My DDL for a schema usually looks something like

CREATE SCHEMA passport AUTHORIZATION postgres;
REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA passport FROM public;
GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA passport TO postgres;
GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA passport TO GROUP acct;

Perhaps you have missed the REVOKE ALL...?

--Berend Tober