Re: protect dll lib initialisation against any exception, for 8.5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: protect dll lib initialisation against any exception, for 8.5
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hmm. One case where this logic might not be true would be if the dll
relies on c++ style static initializers and destructors. In that case
it may very well leave hooks in place in case of an error and only
clean them up when you call dlclose().

--
Greg