Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From 曾文旌
Subject Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers

2020年3月27日 下午6:06,tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com> 写道:

On 3/27/20 10:55 AM, 曾文旌 wrote:
Hi Wenjing,
This patch(gtt_v21_pg13.patch) is not applicable on PG HEAD, I hope you have prepared the patch on top of some previous commit.
Could you please rebase the patch which we can apply on HEAD ?
Yes, It looks like the built-in functions are in conflict with new code.

In this below scenario, pg_dump is failing -

test=# CREATE database foo;
CREATE DATABASE
test=# \c foo
You are now connected to database "foo" as user "tushar".
foo=# CREATE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE bar(c1 bigint, c2 bigserial) on commit PRESERVE rows;
CREATE TABLE
foo=# \q

[tushar@localhost bin]$ ./pg_dump -Fp foo > /tmp/rf2
pg_dump: error: query to get data of sequence "bar_c2_seq" returned 0 rows (expected 1)
[tushar@localhost bin]$

Thanks for review
Fixed in global_temporary_table_v23-pg13.patch

Wenjing

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/