Re: urgent: autocommit & pg 7.4.1 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes
Subject Re: urgent: autocommit & pg 7.4.1
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Got a mail from Oliver that helped.

The data were being written, but with id's starting from 0.
No sequence had their values set when restoring a pg_dump file.

My query was filtering with 'order by id desc'.

Now the problem is how to make sure that pg_dump will put all
the values correctly on all sequences...

Sorry for the rush....