Re: Error using JDBC2 postgres driver and DatabaseMetaData.getTables() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Error using JDBC2 postgres driver and DatabaseMetaData.getTables()
Date
Re: Error using JDBC2 postgres driver and  (Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>)
List pgsql-jdbc
"Andrew Lee" <alee585@hotmail.com> writes:
> java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ")"

It's hard to tell from this exactly what the parser is complaining
about.  I'd suggest turning on query logging (debug_print_query) and
then a look in the postmaster log should show the exact text of the
query the parser is unhappy with.  If that doesn't yield immediate
enlightenment, send it along and we'll see what we can do.

            regards, tom lane