Help convincing a vendor.... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Help convincing a vendor....
Date
Re: Help convincing a vendor....  (Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>)
List pgsql-advocacy
to include PostgreSQL in addition to MySQL in an enhancement package.

I'm involved in a beta for some extensions for said vendor, and am looking
for COGENT
arguments for them to include BOTH MySQL (they already include MySQL in the
package, and
for the "other OS" may "have" to do PG for stability reasons).

Anyone on this list have arguments I can use?

I can't say the vendors name due to NDA, but if you've seen my postings,
you can guess.

LER