Re: New PUGs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Fred Moyer
Subject Re: New PUGs
Date
List pgsql-www
> I just noticed, while pointing Gavin Sherry & Anand Kumria of Syndey
> to http://pugs.postgresql.org/ that there isn't any obvious way to
> start a new PUG web site.  How is it done?  A little verbiage on the
> page would be a big help, as in:
>
> "If you want to start a new PostgreSQL Users' Group, send mail to..."
>
> TIA for any pointers on this.

Thanks for tracking me down on this David.  Sorry I missed this email but
I have been buried under a pile of work...

Let's get something like this setup on the http://pugs.postgresql.org.
Currently it takes some time with the cms adminstration tool.  Maybe we
can setup some preconfigured sites for to interested parties to minimize
the deployment time.  Glad to see interest here.

Thanks,

Fred