Re: Some help with functions-syntax - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jan Meyland Andersen
Subject Re: Some help with functions-syntax
Date
List pgsql-sql
> There are two forms to iterate over the query:
>
> 1. FOR target IN query LOOP
> 2. FOR target IN EXECUTE text_expression LOOP

Thanks for your answer.

> My suggestion is to eliminate the string you created (_WHERECLAUSE) and
> add the proper conditions to the query expression you already have.

But the problem here is that the where-clause depends on the relkind. That
is why I'm trying to solve the problem this way.

How do I then write EXECUTE queries on multiple lines, if I go with this
solution?

Regards

Jan