Re: 7.3b5 contrib compile problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 7.3b5 contrib compile problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I said:
>> It's interesting that bison 1.28's output is sufficiently different to
>> cause a problem, but we are not going to worry about supporting use of
>> old bisons.

Well, it turned out to be reasonably easy to fix this, so I did.  It
seems that bison 1.28 generates a .h file that cannot be included into
the .c file it generates :-(.  Experimentation shows this is fixed in
bison 1.35, possibly earlier; but it's easy enough to just not include
the .h file.