How can I to solute this problem? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Christopher Browne
Subject How can I to solute this problem?
Date
List pgsql-sql
"LEON" <ldai@accunettech.com> wrote:
>My jsp doesn't implement connection pool.It directly connects postgresql
by >jdbc.

>After I run the Ui some times, the UI(jsp) would report "ieSorry,too many
>clientslg" .The exception is SQLException.

>I must restart tomcat or postgresql I can continue to running my UI.

>May this problem be soluted?

Restarting servers seems a pretty awful approach.

You could put off the problem a little by increasing the number of
connections PostgreSQL will permit, but that only puts off the problem.

The RIGHT solution is to use a Java class implementing a connection pool
manager.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.smrytrebil@" "enworbbc"))
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.info/>