Re: [HACKERS] Minor typo in partition.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Minor typo in partition.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017/04/14 16:25, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On 14 April 2017 at 08:13, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>
>> Attached patch gets rid of a "is has".
>
> Yes, its a typo, but doesn't add missing information or change the meaning.
>
> It should be fixed, but could I suggest we include that in your next
> lot of doc changes, rather than keep making single minor changes?

Sorry, I'm not working on any new doc changes at the moment, because...

> (I had understood that we were going to add more docs together, but I
> was awaiting your restructuring patch)

The restructuring patch was committed on Apr 1st, after I posted the first
version of the patch on March 3rd here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4eb8cfe4-b6c9-903d-4ce8-2a31fcee27e1%40lab.ntt.co.jp

The committed version:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=8f18a880a5f138d4da94173d15514142331f8de6