Re: [HACKERS] Minor typo in partition.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Minor typo in partition.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 14 April 2017 at 08:13, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:

> Attached patch gets rid of a "is has".

Yes, its a typo, but doesn't add missing information or change the meaning.

It should be fixed, but could I suggest we include that in your next
lot of doc changes, rather than keep making single minor changes?

(I had understood that we were going to add more docs together, but I
was awaiting your restructuring patch)