Re: Backup Large Tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Ambrose
Subject Re: Backup Large Tables
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I encounter errors in dumping the database using pg_dump. The database i think is corrupt. It was looking for triggers and stored procedures that are now longer in the database. This is also the reason why I opted to create a program to dump the database.