Question - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From David Costa
Subject Question
Date
Re: Question  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: Question  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello!
Just a generic question for advocacy.
Is it possible for someone willing to advocate PostgreSQL usage (like
me ? ;) ) within a specific language (in my case PHP)
to use an email signature promoting PostgreSQL usage/advocacy ?

I write to a number of public mailing list  (PHP developers list etc)
and it could be a good way to attract the interest of PHP developers.

example:
"
Regards,
David Costa, PostgreSQL  Volunteering Advocate     OR is there such a
thing as "Advocacy group"  ?
link to postgresql site http://postgresql.org
$myemail

an elephant ? ;)
"

Just wanted to be sure that is possible and doesn't bother anyone.
I do feel that there is a great yet unexploited potential. An email
signature can't change it over night but.. why not ?

Cheers
David Costa