From mohan@physics.gmu.edu
Subject java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23 at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:460)
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi All

I am having the torque3.1.jar and postgresql-7.4. I have compiled the new
jdbc driver called as postgresql.jar and have placed it in the lib
directory from where the ant scripts catch the jars. Whenever i try to
access through torque

gestList = BaseGestlistPeer.doSelect(new Criteria());

this error arises

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23       at
java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:460)      at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.toTimestamp(ResultSet.java:1653)
atorg.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getTimestamp(ResultSet.java:398)

I have searched all the lists and the answer i got is a jdbc driver issue.
Please let me know what i need to for getting around with this problem.
This happens only with this method in the whole application. But the same
method works when i did not use the new torque 3.1 and everything happens
smoothly.Please let me know if there is a way to configure jdbc with
torque or any other configuration issue for postgres you know might have
been creating this problem. I am having one heck of a night mare wid this
issue.

thanks

--Mohan